Sunday, August 4, 2013

Inevitable by Angela Graham Blitz


Title: Inevitable
Author: Angela Graham
Genre: New Adult Romance
(Book 1 of 2)



Synopsis

After experiencing a humiliating breakup, twenty-two-year-old Cassandra Clarke is fresh out of college and living a simple solitary life without any intentions of pursuing love anytime soon. When the estate next door sells, the last thing Cassandra expects is the unnerving attraction she feels for her sinfully handsome neighbor, Logan West, the young and charming single father with a playboy reputation. It’s through Oliver, Logan’s four-year-old son, who keeps popping up in her childhood tree house, that she slowly begins to catch glimpses of the compassionate and wounded man Logan has hidden beneath his strong exterior. Cassandra knows it's wrong and that she's heading for another heartbreak. Logan will never be able to give her what she truly desires…love.

 Quote from Inevitable: “I’ve never had much patience, Cassandra. When I want something, I take it as soon as it’s available.” -Logan

 Be sure to add Indestructibleto your TBR list.
Release Date October 1 st 2013
 

 Quote from Indestructible: “Tell me to walk away. Tell me to leave and let you go. Tell me I have no chance and that you’ll never love me and I’ll listen.” -Logan

Book Link:
http://www.amazon.com/Inevitable-Harmony-series-ebook/dp/B00D0A1MLI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1370821232&sr=8-1&keywords=inevitable+angela+graham



 
Author Bio

I am happily married to my husband of five years, have three wonderful children and a beautiful feline companion that keeps me company during late night writing binges. My love of reading has been life long but it was in early 2012 when I was inspired to finally put pen to paper and write my first story. Since then I haven't been able to stop, fueled purely by my passion to write a story and create characters that readers will enjoy. New Adult romances are my go to books to read as well as to write. They are young, fresh and full of hope. What's not to love!

 
Author Links



 

 




Whitney Baer
Reader's Candy
http://readerscandyy.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment