Saturday, September 6, 2014

Ghostly Clues On Sale Sept 1 - 14 $1.99

 Back Cover:
The sweet scent of lilacs permeates the air around Grandma’s gravesite. Only Sarah Kay can smell Grandma’s favorite flower, and they’re not even in bloom.
Sarah Kay and her best friend, Mary Jane, believe the lilacs are a sign from Grandma’s ghost. The girls follow one ghostly clue after another, uncovering a secret that Mom never wanted Sarah Kay to know.
Grandma makes sure Sarah Kay gets the message even from the grave. As the evidence piles up, Mom still refuses to accept the possibility Sarah Kay’s father is alive.
Sarah Kay finds Dad’s parents. A set of grandparents she didn’t realize existed. They make it clear her father is alive but days and miles separate the father and daughter reunion because Dad is a truck driver on a long haul.
Sarah Kay waits. The news reports a fatal car accident involving a semi and Sarah Kay fears the worse. She runs away which leads to Dad and the truth, Mom wanted Dad to remain dead.
Dad had faked his death so why not just stay dead.  The ghostly clues of Grandma wouldn’t allow Dad to remain dead to Sarah Kay.
MuseItUp
Amazon
I’m Kay LaLone. Ghostly Clues is my first middle grade novel published by MuseItUp. I live in Michigan with my husband and teenage son (two older sons and a daughter-in-law live nearby) and two dogs and a cat. I love to get up every morning and write about ghosts, the paranormal, and things that go bump in the night. I write PB, MG and YA novels. No matter the books I write, I want my readers to feel like they have met a new friend. I’m an avid reader of just about any type of book (mystery, paranormal, and ghost stories are my favorite). I do reviews and post them on my website and blog. I love to collect old books, antiques, and collectibles. You can find many of my antiques and collectibles on sale on ebay or at the fleamarket. 

GHOSTLY CLUES IS ON SALE FOR A SHORT TIME. GRAB YOUR COPY NOW 

MuseItUP

http://museituppublishing.com/bookstore/index.php/museityoung/ghostly-clues-detail

Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Ghostly-Clues-Kay-LaLone-ebook/dp/B00AFGJRLM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1409682948&sr=8-1&keywords=ghostly+clues

Don't forget to leave a review.

Thanks,

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment