Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Family Secret



On my blog today I have my good friend Thomas Patrick Henry from Family Secret. 

 1.       What is your name?
 Thomas Patrick Henry.  Most people call me Tom. My mom was the only one to call me by my full name.

2.   How do you envision your future?
Hopefully, demon free, but I've got a feeling that won’t happen. I plan to reopen my mom’s antique shop the Cat’s Meow. Work there for a while.

3.  Do you believe in magic? Why? Or why not?
When my mom first gave me the amulet and told me it might have magical powers, I thought she was crazy.  I didn't believe in magic. Magic was something for little kids to believe in. But I was proven wrong when I came face to face with a demon. Now I’m a firm believer in magic.

4.  What is your favorite sport?
 Baseball. There is no doubt baseball is my favorite. Go Cubs. When I was young I used to play little league. And one summer I went to baseball camp which was lots of fun.

5.  Do you have any hobbies?
I like to read and collect comic books. Also I have a pretty good bobble head collection. Mostly baseball and basketball players.

6.  What in your past would you like to forget?
My mother’s murder. That is something that will haunt me the rest of my life because she was killed by demons.

7.  Are you lucky?
Yes. I have good friends and a family that loves me.

8.  What makes you sad?
Death. It leaves a hole in your heart.  You know their spirit is still with you watching over you, but you miss their physical presence. 

9.  What is your pet peeve?
Being called a kid, especially by adults. I feel when they call me kid they are looking down on me like I don’t know anything because I’m young. 

10. Do you have a girlfriend?
Yes. Her name is Sarah.  Her, Rob, and I have been summer best friends for a long time. And then suddenly the magic of love happened. 


 Back Cover

On the road to solving his mother’s murder, sixteen-year-old Thomas Patrick Henry discovers a secret his father has kept from him for years. Tom thought Dad’s secret put him in danger, Mom’s secret is far worse. Magic. Witches. Ancient Book of Spells. Magical Amulet. Ghosts. Demons. Tom never thought these things existed until he is face to face with them. There is nothing else to do but destroy the demons before someone else Tom love dies. He already lost his mom and a close friend because this secret was kept from him. No one else will die. No one else will be possessed. Tom faces his demons. A mother’s love gives Tom the strength to slay his demons.

No comments:

Post a Comment